Let me take you to a world where everything will be automated.
Believe it or not this is how your day will look like:
- 7 a.m: As you start doing your things in restroom, your Facebook and Twitter status will automatically keep on updating by dozens of cameras in your house. It will read like this: Reducing weight by dumping…, making too much noise…, Pollution level breached!!!
- 8 a.m: AH! Forget the driving stress. Just Relax and sit back in your car. It will fly automatically and take you to your office. Please do not curse anyone while relaxing in car as mind detectors are constantly updating your Facebook status. Hopefully your Facebook status is not: “My Colleague “..” Sucks“.
- 9 a.m Inside office: Hmm..no excuse for coming late as lie detectors around you will beep. Hopefully your Facebook status is not: “Caught again..101 times caught lying this month..It is a new record..Congrats…“.
- 5 p.m: Time to take off from work. Do not forget to send a message to Robots at home so that they can start making dinner for you. At this point your Facebook status will be: “Thank God..Survived Another Day“
- All night long Dreams: Before sleeping you will decide what kind of dreams you want. Computer Chips will keep working all night long to make sure all your dreams are being filled.
Please feel free to share your thoughts below.